blueberry banana smoothie
- 1-2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- nutiva hemp protein powder
- A piece of ginger (peeled)
- 2 celery stalks
- 1.5-2 cups of your choice of milk (see why I choose raw milk here)
- Layer your ingredients into your blender by placing all non frozen and liquid ingredients first.
- Blend till smooth (usually around 45 seconds on a vitamix)
- Pour into bowl and decorate with various toppings
toppings used in photo:
Read Recent Posts from Crescent and Sparrow
you may also like
ingredients For the Acorn Squash: 2 acorn squashes (halved & seeded) Coconut or Olive Oil Salt White Pepper For Stuffing: 1 ½ cups wild rice 1 vegetable bullion scoop or cube 1 tbs coconut or olive oil 2 garlic cloves (minced) 1-2 cups white or brown mushrooms...
ingredients 1/4 head of cauliflower - chopped 2-3 spring onions (or 1/2 small white onion) - diced 2-3 cloves of garlic - minced virgin olive oil sea salt 3 eggs cheddar cheese - shredded parmesan cheese - grated greens from your spring onion or chives - sliced...
ingredients 3 cups frozen strawberries 2 cups frozen mangos 1 large handful spinach 2 cups your choice of milk 1 scoop your choice of protein (I love the young living spiced vanilla) 1 scoop amazing grass kids berry flavor 1 scoop lucuma powder method Layer your...