- using a medium sized pan, preheat your stove to medium heat
- add your cauliflower and olive oil to pan and cook until it starts to change color
- immedietly add onion, garlic, and salt
- stir until onion is translucent and cauliflower is a nice golden brown color
- meanwhile, whisk together eggs
- once veggies are done, add your eggs by pouring them over your veggies in the pan. Move pan around to ensure eggs are coating the entire surface of pan.
- to make country omlettes – using your spatula, slide the eggs from side of pan to the center and move your pan around to allow the liquid, uncooked, egg take up the new space on the pan. Go around in a clockwise motion doing this 3-4 more times – you should “mountains and valleys” in the center of your omlette and flatness around the outer layer.
- allow your eggs to finish cooking to your desired finish then sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the omelette
- fold and allow a few more seconds on pan to ensure cheese is melted, then slid onto plate
10. optional – have your greens on plate before sliding omelette on
11. optional – brown more cauliflower for extra topping and goodness
12. drizzle chipotle mayo over your omelette
13. sprinkle grated parmesan and chives/green onions on top
14. serve and eat immediately – don’t forget to enjoy!