cauliflower + spring onion omelette
- 1/4 head of cauliflower – chopped
- 2-3 spring onions (or 1/2 small white onion) – diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic – minced
- virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 3 eggs
- cheddar cheese – shredded
- parmesan cheese – grated
- greens from your spring onion or chives – sliced
- chipotle mayo
- arugula or preferred leafy green
- using a medium sized pan, preheat your stove to medium heat
- add your cauliflower and olive oil to pan and cook until it starts to change color
- immedietly add onion, garlic, and salt
- stir until onion is translucent and cauliflower is a nice golden brown color
- meanwhile, whisk together eggs
- once veggies are done, add your eggs by pouring them over your veggies in the pan. Move pan around to ensure eggs are coating the entire surface of pan.
- to make country omlettes – using your spatula, slide the eggs from side of pan to the center and move your pan around to allow the liquid, uncooked, egg take up the new space on the pan. Go around in a clockwise motion doing this 3-4 more times – you should “mountains and valleys” in the center of your omlette and flatness around the outer layer.
- allow your eggs to finish cooking to your desired finish then sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the omelette
- fold and allow a few more seconds on pan to ensure cheese is melted, then slid onto plate
10. optional – have your greens on plate before sliding omelette on
11. optional – brown more cauliflower for extra topping and goodness
12. drizzle chipotle mayo over your omelette
13. sprinkle grated parmesan and chives/green onions on top
14. serve and eat immediately – don’t forget to enjoy!
Read Recent Posts from Crescent and Sparrow
Suggestions made on this website are specific to Young Living and should not be used with any other essential oils. Statements made here have not
Some links listed below are Amazon & other affiliate links, meaning that I earn a small commission if you purchase through the links. These links are what helps support crescent + sparrow, don’t worry we only link product that we trust and love in hopes that you and your loved ones continue the path towards a more peaceful, healthy, and sustainable life! To read the full disclaimer click here.