Homemade Beard Oil
Promotes healthy skin (reducing acne, scares, irritation, and more)
Reduces dandruff and flaky skin
Promotes hair growth as well as softens the facial hair
Makes the bead shine
- Did I mention it softens facial hair??
Snag my Goal Setting with the Moon Phases printable - a mama's must have!
- Cedarwood EO – a great oil to use for inflamed skin (such as acne) and dry, flaky skin and can even be helpful for breathing problems.
- Patchouli EO – just a touch of this strong earthy scented EO is all you need to help lock in moisture.
- Frankincense EO – helps to reduce wrinkles and age spots as well as great for dry skin.
- Jojoba Oil – This oil is similar to human’s natural oil; making it great for your skin & hair as well as making it easily absorbable.
- Hemp Oil – keeps hair nice and smooth as well as moisturized, keeps hair from becoming brittle.
- Olive Oil – rich in antioxidants, olive oil is great for dry skin and nourishes facial hair…..plus I have an abundance of this in my pantry so trying to use some of it up!
Have your mise en place (all ingredients measured out and ready to go) along with your bottle set out ready to be filled.
Pour in oils using a funnel.
Seal lid shut and store in a cool, dry, dark space.
Read Recent Posts from Crescent and Sparrow
you may also like
Hey Friend, One of the best perks of being a girl mom is, hands down, the hair manipulation! I absolutely LOVE playing with their hair and creating all those sweet & whimsical hairstyles for my girls! Although, they're not always big fans of "monster mommy" and...
Hey Friend, If you have been following me for some time, you might have picked up the fact that I may have a slight obsession with free people - I blame the Capricorn placements in me... I mean when you find something you love, why not just buy it in three or four...
Hey Friend, About 8-9 years ago I went through a phase of not washing my hair, this lasted for about 9 months… now some of you would think that this is super disgusting while others…”ehh I’m not surprised Ashleigh”. Regardless what your thoughts are, I suffered from...