cauliflower + spring onion omelette
- 1/4 head of cauliflower – chopped
- 2-3 spring onions (or 1/2 small white onion) – diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic – minced
- virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 3 eggs
- cheddar cheese – shredded
- parmesan cheese – grated
- greens from your spring onion or chives – sliced
- chipotle mayo
- arugula or preferred leafy green
- using a medium sized pan, preheat your stove to medium heat
- add your cauliflower and olive oil to pan and cook until it starts to change color
- immedietly add onion, garlic, and salt
- stir until onion is translucent and cauliflower is a nice golden brown color
- meanwhile, whisk together eggs
- once veggies are done, add your eggs by pouring them over your veggies in the pan. Move pan around to ensure eggs are coating the entire surface of pan.
- to make country omlettes – using your spatula, slide the eggs from side of pan to the center and move your pan around to allow the liquid, uncooked, egg take up the new space on the pan. Go around in a clockwise motion doing this 3-4 more times – you should “mountains and valleys” in the center of your omlette and flatness around the outer layer.
- allow your eggs to finish cooking to your desired finish then sprinkle cheddar cheese on one half of the omelette
- fold and allow a few more seconds on pan to ensure cheese is melted, then slid onto plate
10. optional – have your greens on plate before sliding omelette on
11. optional – brown more cauliflower for extra topping and goodness
12. drizzle chipotle mayo over your omelette
13. sprinkle grated parmesan and chives/green onions on top
14. serve and eat immediately – don’t forget to enjoy!
Snag my Goal Setting with the Moon Phases printable - a mama's must have!
Read Recent Posts from Crescent and Sparrow
you may also like
ingredients For the Acorn Squash: 2 acorn squashes (halved & seeded) Coconut or Olive Oil Salt White Pepper For Stuffing: 1 ½ cups wild rice 1 vegetable bullion scoop or cube 1 tbs coconut or olive oil 2 garlic cloves (minced) 1-2 cups white or brown mushrooms...
ingredients 3 cups frozen strawberries 2 cups frozen mangos 1 large handful spinach 2 cups your choice of milk 1 scoop your choice of protein (I love the young living spiced vanilla) 1 scoop amazing grass kids berry flavor 1 scoop lucuma powder method Layer your...
ingredients 1-2 cups frozen blueberries 2 ripe bananas nutiva hemp protein powder A piece of ginger (peeled) 2 celery stalks 1.5-2 cups of your choice of milk (see why I choose raw milk here) method Layer your ingredients into your blender by placing all non frozen...